- PK4 - The early childhood level is most critical to the beginning stages of learning. Therefore, our preschool curriculum is geared toward enhancing student achievement in the areas of phonics, numbers, penmanship, and reading. Every aspect of our learning is Christ-centered, geared towards nurturing and developing each child to love, honor and serve their God and Creator while developing the academic foundations for elementary school.
- Our preschool 4 (PK4) program can be either a half day (8AM-12PM) or full day (8AM-2:45PM).
- The preschool class is staffed with a full time teacher and a full time aide. The children receive a lot of one-on-one instruction so that we can work with the students who may need a little extra help and also with the kids who are excelling and need to be challenged further.
- The curricula used for our preschool class are: ABeka , Saxon Math, Purposeful Design, and Zaner-Bloser.
- All preschool students participate in the following specials: PE, Art, , Music, Library, and Spanish.
- We require our PK4 students to be potty trained and be four years of age by October 1st.
Come visit our PK4 classroom today, Mrs. D'Ambrosio will be happy to meet with you and answer any questions you have!