Below is our typical enrollment process for incoming Ambassador Christian Academy students. We understand that each student and family situation is unique. We will work with each family closely to ensure that all necessary enrollment steps are complete.
- Schedule a time to visit ACA and meet our staff and key teachers.
- Schedule a shadow day by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This is not a requirement but a suggestion. A shadow day further allows you to determine if ACA is a good fit for your student.
- Incoming Kindergarten students will need to complete an educational assessment prior to enrolling in ACA. This is simply a tool used to better understand where the student places academically.
- If deemed necessary by our Principal, a student in first grade or up may be requested to complete an educational assessment prior to enrolling. This request , if applicable, would be communicated to parents fairly early on in the admissions process.
- Complete enrollment packet.
- Please email the office directly to request an enrollment packet. You can also visit the enrollment packet tab and download all necessary enrollment paperwork.
- Submit complete enrollment packet and $550 enrollment fee per student. Enrollment documents can be scanned and emailed to the office, can be mailed, or brought in person. The main office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00-3:15PM. Summer hours are Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 - 3:00pm.
- The admissions office will contact you when the packet has been received and if any additional information or steps are required for the application process to be complete.
- If a prospective family wishes to apply for tuition assistance, please make sure to visit: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid.
- Please note that you must have a student(s) enrolled in order to apply for the tuition assistance program.
Do you have questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact the admissions office!
Ambassador Christian Academy
535 Mullica Hill Road
Glassboro, NJ 08028
(856)881-3669 ext 116